Raptor Shift Light - Red

Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new Raptor Shift light (red light):D that I caught includemeout actually thinking about installing on my truck:( . I was floored:mad: . He knows my truck is STOCK! WTF was he thinking?:confused:
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo then I am ending that once and for all:rock:

For Sale:

Brand new never installed still in bag Raptor Shift Light I will take $80.00 shipped with insurance (in USA cuz I'm simple ;) )

Thanks everyone for helping me keep my truck STOCK!!:D

SSSSE YA said:
Gotcha ;) Sold :D :rock:

Thank you for helping me keep my truck STOCK:rock: You are a good person:D

Rice Eater said:
how much do they normally cost?
Dunno, got mine on a group buy in another lifetime on another forum :D

SSSSE YA said:
??????????????? Did you still want the Shift Light??????????????? Haven't heard from you with an addy yet :dontknow: :dontknow:

Sorry for the delay, payment sent. Thanks Again and Happy Holidays. I can not wait to get my SRT/10 on the 13th.

SSSSE YA said:
Sorry for the delay, payment sent. Thanks Again and Happy Holidays. I can not wait to get my SRT/10 on the 13th.
No worries at all :) . I wasn't pushing you - (I get a little post happy now and then cuz I am a post ho, sorry) :eek: I know you will enjoy your new truck and pleeeze post pics when you get it :rock::D And Happy Holidays back to you and yours :D :star: :dancing:

I received it today, thanks Very much and Merry X mas. My Night Runner will be here on Monday !!! :burnout:

SSSSE YA said:
I received it today, thanks Very much and Merry X mas. My Night Runner will be here on Monday !!! :burnout:
Good news!! :rock: Post pics of the Night Runner when you can :dancing: :star:

And Merry Xmas to you and yours too :D :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back