RB-1 Nav Radio - $375

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRXSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clean OEM factory GPS navigation AM FM satellite ready radio with in-dash CD player

Model # P56038629AI

This RB1 model was built specifically for ’04-‘05 Dodge Ram SRT-10. Nav DVD & 2 GPS antennas included

* Plugs directly to factory harness
* AM/FM radio
* Displays station names, song title and artist
* Visual & voice turn-by-turn guidance

The RB1 offers full mapping and turn-by-turn route guidance; automatic re-route calculation; smart-spelling feature; extensive point of interest listing; 100 address memory.

Attachments

• DSCF1253.jpg
    DSCF1253.jpg
    789.5 KB · Views: 528
Wow, I guess everyone knows where they are going and how to get there. :dontknow:

Anyone interested at $325?

I would really like to jump on this, but don't have the disposable income at the moment. GLWS

I've had a few offers at $275.

First offer of $300 + shipping takes it...

I may be interested. How long ago was this pulled from your truck? Has it been out of the vehicle for a long time? I have an '05 and would like the NAV feature. I only have the AM/FM 6-disc CD player now.

I pulled it out of my 05 Quad in May of this year and put in the old RB4 before I sold the truck. It worked great.

I may be interested. How long ago was this pulled from your truck? Has it been out of the vehicle for a long time? I have an '05 and would like the NAV feature. I only have the AM/FM 6-disc CD player now.

It is an easy swap with the RB4 but the nav antenna is different - that's why I have two different antennea with the unit. I don't think it had XM. I think the sat radio was Sirius.

Does it have XM? How hard is the install? I have the RB4 in my 05 QC.

Folks, We have a winner! The RB1 is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back