RB1 Nav Disc

Tekhaus

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Nav DVD seems to have stopped working. It's pretty scratched up, so I'm not surprised. Can anyone burn a copy for me? I'd hate to pay Chrysler $200 for another version of what I already own, which is what my dealer told me. Its for the RB1 head unit and the P/N on my disc is 5064033AF, which I believe is the latest and greatest revision.

Will pay for DVD blank, shipping, etc.

Thanks in advance!

I have the one that came with my truck in 05 if thats recent enough for ya I'll try my hand at burning it.

Tekhaus said:
My Nav DVD seems to have stopped working. It's pretty scratched up, so I'm not surprised. Can anyone burn a copy for me? I'd hate to pay Chrysler $200 for another version of what I already own, which is what my dealer told me. Its for the RB1 head unit and the P/N on my disc is 5064033AF, which I believe is the latest and greatest revision.

Will pay for DVD blank, shipping, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Go to ebay. They are on there for about $125 or less. The AF version is the newest. Make sure is is 05064033AF, NOT 56064033AF. Your Radio is now updated for the AF version and is the ONLY version that will work. Dont even try burning one. The disc might work for a few days then it will give a disc read error. I have tried burning them a number of times, and they always fail. I have installed like 1000,............yes 1000 of these units in our used vehicle inventory and know them front to back. Go to eBay.

I have an extra AD and an AE in the for sale section if your interested. The AE is on version older than your old AF but there is probably little to no difference between the two. I would imagine that it wouldnt take too much for chrysler to make a "new version" to sell for $200+

Whataguy83 said:
I have an extra AD and an AE in the for sale section if your interested. The AE is on version older than your old AF but there is probably little to no difference between the two. I would imagine that it wouldnt take too much for chrysler to make a "new version" to sell for $200+

Oh crap I just made a post a minate ago about a you needing this disc, but you need an AF, sorry for the confusion.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back