RB1 parts

spdrcrj

Reaction score
Hey Patrick,

Can you PM or post a price for the following parts for my RB1? Ipod adapter part #82209616AC, Sirus or XM kit and info, and which nav disk is the latest version.

Thank you,
Jim

yo jim

the number 82209616AC sells for 200.00.

the newest number for the RB1 5064033AH.

the newest number for the RB4/REC is 5091501AG maybe superseeding to 5064142AA.

Thank you Sir. I need to swing by your place sometime. I'm here in Vegas but will be passing through Phoenix around the first week of May on my way to NM. I'll give you a call about these parts. I've been reading some conflicting info and would like to hear what you have to say about it. ie...cant use an ipod adapter if the you have Nav, you can only use an XM kit or an Ipod adapter.

10-4 stop on buy let me know before hand and i will bring in my beast. we can talk trucks and i can get no work done. sounds like a great time. lol

spdrcrj said:
Thank you Sir. I need to swing by your place sometime. I'm here in Vegas but will be passing through Phoenix around the first week of May on my way to NM. I'll give you a call about these parts. I've been reading some conflicting info and would like to hear what you have to say about it. ie...cant use an ipod adapter if the you have Nav, you can only use an XM kit or an Ipod adapter.

I've got RB1 nav, sirius, and Ipod all working with factory parts. Got the Ipod stuff from Patrick; it pretty much acts as a switch between the sirius and the ipod. Helps if you have recent ipod or current firmware. Works great - artist and song info displayed, ability to choos playlists, etc.:congrats:

The only useful thing I found that was non-standard was an extension cable from the RB1 to the Ipod box. It allows you flexibility on where to put it. Sourced from Patrick, but not a common part. I don't have part numbers handy but he might be able to find my order from last year, not sure.

Great news Harold and thank you. I had heard it was not possible to run an ipod adapter and/or Sirus (XM) on the RB1 with NAV.

Patrick, got the part numbers Harold is running and total price?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back