RC Night Runner $22500

titus7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, my wife and I just had our second kid and the ol Night runner wont cut it anymore. This is #107 Night Runner with 33000 miles on it in southern California. I am open to offers as I need to sell fast. It has a KN drop in filter and Xmetal throttle body and drop kit installed. It will also come with but not installed Xmetal catless mids and Magnaflow cat-back. The truck has all of the options including navigation and Line-X bedliner. Please email me if you are interested as I dont get much time to be on here anymore:

[email protected]

titus7 said:
Hey guys, my wife and I just had our second kid and the ol Night runner wont cut it anymore. This is #107 Night Runner with 33000 miles on it in southern California. I am open to offers as I need to sell fast. It has a KN drop in filter and Xmetal throttle body and drop kit installed. It will also come with but not installed Xmetal catless mids and Magnaflow cat-back. The truck has all of the options including navigation and Line-X bedliner. Please email me if you are interested as I dont get much time to be on here anymore:

[email protected]

titus7 said:
Wanna sell those MIDS??? :D :D :D

No wing or tonneau cover, sorry. I always wanted them but never got them.

SD2005Dustin said:
titus7 said:

[email protected]

titus7 said:
Wanna sell those MIDS??? :D :D :D

Sure PM me an offer

titus7 said:

[email protected]

That's a good deal, way back of book.

Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Thanks I will entertain serious offers as well. I have to get rid of it asap.

Have you taken it to any dealers for a buy bid?

Manhiem Market Report on your rig is $22,000, that is what they are selling at auction. If your truck is really clean I think they should at least give you that much because yours is a NightRunner.

Just go to every local domestic dealer and used car place, have them bid on the car, write it down and let them know what the guys down the street bid on it, if they want it and it fits their stocking plan they will beat the bid to get it.

Make sure it looks really nice when you bring it in and I bet you get what you are asking for.

Good luck with the sale.

THEDAV said:

Manhiem Market Report on your rig is $22,000, that is what they are selling at auction. If your truck is really clean I think they should at least give you that much because yours is a NightRunner.

Just go to every local domestic dealer and used car place, have them bid on the car, write it down and let them know what the guys down the street bid on it, if they want it and it fits their stocking plan they will beat the bid to get it.

Make sure it looks really nice when you bring it in and I bet you get what you are asking for.

Good luck with the sale.
If they are selling for 22 they will offer 17 tops. . .. i really wanted a night runner too

REPOMAN1 said:
If they are selling for 22 they will offer 17 tops. . .. i really wanted a night runner too

$22K is what the dealers are paying....I had a local dealer offer me $25K with 32K miles....If you are going to sell wholesale check dealers...not just Dodge dealers...Ford, Chevy, used car dealers, etc..

TNVIPER said:
$22K is what the dealers are paying....I had a local dealer offer me $25K with 32K miles....If you are going to sell wholesale check dealers...not just Dodge dealers...Ford, Chevy, used car dealers, etc..
yea i guess i didnt read right sorry .

THEDAV said:

Good luck with the sale.

Being as I hate dealing with dealers I didnt even think of that. Probably do that this weekend. I live a good couple of hours away from any big dealership malls but may be worth the trip.

thanks

Damn it!!! Im gonna be looking for THIS truck in like 2 months... Why cant I catch a break??

TNVIPER said:
You are lucky I am so forgiving...:) :D :p
I know i see how you TN boys are i was in nashville last year for 4 days for a repo convention so we all went out drinking every night ..:rock:

viperhauler said:
what's a repo convention:dontknow:
Basicly companys from all over the country come and they go over laws show you new trucks tools for the business have seminars .. We had to take 3 classes a day .. Its for a company we do work for manheim they own all those auctions . Show you all there new computer shit . Bunch of bullshit but you gotta go once ebery 2 years

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back