Re-did my Paxton Auxiliary Pumps fuel lines...

Well Jrgnd, If you don't comment I will.

I'm the mechanic that has been reworking X-Metals work on his truck. It's really not that difficult to go the xtra mile and do things the correct way the first time. Especially for someone that is paying premium price. I've had to rewire 90% of their work, redo the nitrous, replumb the aux fuel pumps, grind down some brackets that were coming in contact with the Oil Cooler lines and headers, ect...... Ric could have blown his family and himself up with that fuel leak.

Its really sad to see someone charging premium price for low quality work.

PH

relocating

The new placement looks much more stable. I bet you're a lot happier with it. I'll be watching mine pretty closely when it gets installed. What did the replacement hoses cost in all?

Thanks

jrgnd said:
I am using X-Metal oil filter.....

Do you still have that sound that we talked about? I still have it and I'm wondering if it is the filter.

Speed Racer said:
The new placement looks much more stable. I bet you're a lot happier with it. I'll be watching mine pretty closely when it gets installed. What did the replacement hoses cost in all?

Thanks

I am not sure exactly...Please ask Platinum Hemi thru a pm.

RedRamRules said:
Nice work there PlatinumHemi, the plumbing looks great. Ric, hope to see some timeslips soon, how ya doin mang?http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/member.php?u=1121

Hopefully this weekend you will see some timeslips.....Platinum is installing my line lock during the week....

I am doing pretty good....just getting used to the Home owner expenses...:( :D

FlyingLow said:
Do you still have that sound that we talked about? I still have it and I'm wondering if it is the filter.

I am replacing it with K&N today...will let you know if it goes away..

PlatinumHemi said:
Well Jrgnd, If you don't comment I will.

I'm the mechanic that has been reworking X-Metals work on his truck. It's really not that difficult to go the xtra mile and do things the correct way the first time. Especially for someone that is paying premium price. I've had to rewire 90% of their work, redo the nitrous, replumb the aux fuel pumps, grind down some brackets that were coming in contact with the Oil Cooler lines and headers, ect...... Ric could have blown his family and himself up with that fuel leak.

Its really sad to see someone charging premium price for low quality work.

PH

welcome to the forum....

I don't have a dog in this fight.....but, my NeighborBill sprung a fuel leak on his Paxton plumbing as well. Only drove it about 2 weeks before it went and dumped fuel all over the place. He got some high pressure AN lines installed locally to fix the problem.:dontknow:

Oh, and welcome PH.

The factory Paxton supplied lines will work, but how the installation is done makes a difference. I have the factory paxton lines on mine for 6-8 months with no issues....not sure what happened to jrgnd's.

Hopefully there is an explanation :(

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
The factory Paxton supplied lines will work, but how the installation is done makes a difference. I have the factory paxton lines on mine for 6-8 months with no issues....not sure what happened to jrgnd's.

Hopefully there is an explanation :(

-Red

who installed yours....?

Woodhouse installed the supercharger on my Viper and they used the rubber lines

b exxon said:
Woodhouse installed the supercharger on my Viper and they used the rubber lines

I hope you didint pay much for the install? braided lines arent that much for the security over rubber lines

well it was the famous Woodhouse .....right? The same people that screwed up installing a Corsa exhaust and burnt the paint on my rockers. Its ok they apologized. Motherf@#%ers.
I think the whole install was like 9 grand dont remember. I orderd the car with it on,been there since it was new.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back