Read if you have a Roe Racing Supercharger

Roe Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
If you have one of the Twin Screw Supercharger kits we’ve produced, send in your program cards for improvements we recently made.
When working on testing with the SCT flash programmer, I revisited the fuel curve based on manifold pressure and made some fine tune adjustments (a couple tenths of a millisecond here and there).
I’ll burn the new programs onto your existing cards and mail them back to you.
I also changed the point the O2 signal is grabbed and the voltage it’s held to, improving the 1-2psi low load boost drivability (some were running too rich there).
So you all know, I’m getting the message out with both direct mail and by using the board. So don’t worry if you know someone who has one of the kits, but doesn’t get on the board as they’ll get mail.

Regards,
Sean

PS, Speaking of the SCT…. I had told a few people that we are trying to use it with the SC kit (in place of the VEC), but we’ve been unsuccessful so far. We’re getting check engine lights for the MAP sensor. It may be possible to overcome this in the long run, but for the immediate future, all SC kits will come with the VEC3. We only considered the SCT flash device to help make for a faster SC install due to less wiring.

thanx Sean for the clarification :rock: :rock:

i order when i got your mail....man , i'm gonna have some sleepless nights...:D :elefant:

overnighted mine today you should have them tomorrow.

Mine will go out today!

Thanks Sean...this is total customer service...continuous quality improvement

It's really more like an attempt at lifetime satisfaction with a wonderful product.

Roy

Sean,
Can the programs be e-mailed for those of us with the software and a burner?

tinygiants said:
Sean,
Can the programs be e-mailed for those of us with the software and a burner?

Yes.
Just send me an e-mail saying what your current cards say they are along with the model year and transmission.
[email protected]

thanks for the info Sean. its really cool that you're doing this for all of your customers.

also, thanks for the info about SCT vs VEC3. i was wondering about that.

hopefully i'll be able to order one of your SC kits this winter. :)

I just burned my cards. I will try it out in an hour when I head to work.

Just spent an hour driving around testing the new flash card............first thing...my drive started about 6pm and ran until 7pm....temp at 6pm was 62.....dropped to 55 by 7pm....about 20 degrees cooler than it has been around here for weeks..

I immediately notice that there is no stumble when accelerating aggressively but not at WOT....before the truck would miss and stumble when doing 1/2 throttle pulls...

Next I drove around to different road surfaces where I knew the truck would not break the rear tires loose if I floored it at 20mph in 1st gear....now it will almost hit the rev limiter before I can react to shift into 2nd.....then it almost immediately hits 6K rpm before I can think.....tires are screaming during this time and the air fills with smoke.....and continue screaming well into 3rd........:rock:

With all this said I dont know if all the above was due to cooler temps or just partly...I would think that the mid range stumble was cured by the new tune card since sean told me that his new tune was aimed at that issue...

On any account the truck felt stronger than ever this evening..not just a little but 50 horses better.....dang I love this truck...:elefant:

That is awesome. Can't wait to get my cards done. Thanks for the update.

Thanks for the update.
It's consistent with the other two we ran on locally.

Regards,
Sean

I cant take it no more got to take mine down the road, will lbe right back and let you know how it runs.

Come on Eddie, you have been out for 25 minutes already...what is the verdict?

you can definately tell the difference. my a/f guage still tries to go to 10 but the boost at full throttle goes all the way to 8 to 9 lbs. havent noticed this before. seems to run a lot better than it did. doesnt load up and pour black smoke out the back like it was. tranny still surviving. cant imagine what one of these would be like with a 6 sp. PROF how did you like the cover?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back