read this.

ill get what i can. night can even afford a built bottom end:D sounds like a hardship excuse to me

Big Worm said:
they must be out there damn mind, that I am going to give up my money

With the Dem's, It's not about giving, they will TAKE your money.

all my retirement is in "rollin" stock and land... i can either drive it plow it or sell it... not even any danger of a stock market crash... now a fuel shortage and i may have to drag out the mules and britchin and go back to plowin old fashioned

5_0_BAIT said:
Guess its time to start puttin money in coffee cans and buryin it out in the yard. Treasure hunt it when I need it.
Just use ziplock bags, one inside of another.

Bill.

This is soooo not funny. I read some of the article to my wife and her comment was "Don't touch my effin' money". Really, she said effin'. She won't use bad language. But I agree with her.

outnumbered said:
Can you say "spread the wealth"?

Nice way of saying "paying for the poor".

If the market keeping doing what it been doing, I won't have much left for them to take. Already down more then 1/2 of what I started out with this year.

iraqivet01 said:
Nice way of saying "paying for the poor".

If the market keeping doing what it been doing, I won't have much left for them to take. Already down more then 1/2 of what I started out with this year.
you and me both:mad:

If those plans take effect the wealthy will just leave, taking it with them. They are the only ones that can afford to move anyway. Then the middle class will be the new upper class!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back