rear axle end play

ndn01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone checked their rear axle end play? i recently upgraded my rotors and pads then grabbed the wheel/rim by curiousity and pulled on the rim in and out ,it had large amount of end play, enough to call dealership and make an appointment for service ,but when i got there, the service manager said "that's normal,it will center itself up when you accuate the brakes" .the end play was on both sides and about the same amount. i would like to find out the if the service manager said is true or just bs's.

Normal

ndn01 said:
has anyone checked their rear axle end play? i recently upgraded my rotors and pads then grabbed the wheel/rim by curiousity and pulled on the rim in and out ,it had large amount of end play, enough to call dealership and make an appointment for service ,but when i got there, the service manager said "that's normal,it will center itself up when you accuate the brakes" .the end play was on both sides and about the same amount. i would like to find out the if the service manager said is true or just bs's.

NORMAL.

Welcome to the Forum, have fun and enjoy yourself.

normal brother :rock: welcome to the Farm please don't feed the animals :D ;)

Sharpi

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back