rear cat delete

ryan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will my truck still be able to pass new york state inspection if i delete the rear cats:dontknow: i was thinking of doing that with an sct and a 170 thermostat.

ryan said:
will my truck still be able to pass new york state inspection if i delete the rear cats:dontknow: i was thinking of doing that with an sct and a 170 thermostat.
depends on your deq inspection station & how close they look, don't know about NY ?

if all they do is hookup to your obdII port to look for CEL's or just sniff test your trucks tailpipe, you should be fine.

now if they do a visual inspection, it's 50/50, depending on what they know.... if they are looking for just two cat's - you're good..... but if they are looking for all four - you're caught.....
you'll have to ask someone from your area how anal your deq inspectors are...

good luck.:)

thanks, i will ask around

ryan said:

Let me know how you make out as I am dodging the state of NY still. Going to mail in my registration from Florida until I get caught. I imagine 7 months here and still using my Florida license is not good :dontknow: :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back