Rear crank seal questions

HDGMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have a 2006 RC with 4700 miles on it. The clutch started slipping and I assumed it was the plastic slave cylinder. After pulling the trans, clutch and flywheel I find out my rear crank seal is leaking. My questions are does the Fel-Pro last any longer than OEM? Are there any highly recommended brands? Also since the trans is out I was going to replaced the clutch and slave cylinder. I am looking for an all metal slave. Any brands I should go with or stay away from? I am not looking to do this every few years. Thanks in advance!

So I have a 2006 RC with 4700 miles on it. The clutch started slipping and I assumed it was the plastic slave cylinder. After pulling the trans, clutch and flywheel I find out my rear crank seal is leaking. My questions are does the Fel-Pro last any longer than OEM? Are there any highly recommended brands? Also since the trans is out I was going to replaced the clutch and slave cylinder. I am looking for an all metal slave. Any brands I should go with or stay away from? I am not looking to do this every few years. Thanks in advance!

Get with Tony at JTS Venom Performance

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back