Rear leaf springs

shikityshack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I currently have my RCs rear lowered with 3" blocks from JTSVP.. Not my favorite method for lowering but they work fine and I have no issues..

I would like to go down one more inch to get rid of the rake.. I don't however want to use 4" blocks..

I was wondering if anyone with a RC has switched the rear leafs to a normal leaf set up? The QC SRTs appear to be able to get the rear down lower since they can just do a standard flip and I like that look better.. And best of all NO blocks

I figure if axle wrap becomes a problem than Caltracs or a long bar setup like V1R offers would take care of that..

Not positive I'm going to do this yet but right now advice and suggestions would be welcome..

How much is the front lowered if you still have a rake???? BTW how have you been bud?????

How much is the front lowered if you still have a rake???? BTW how have you been bud?????

Not positive. I didn't measure it before.. I think 2.5" in the front.

Doing good, thanks man.. I've just been working on the truck lately having some fun with it before it gets put away for winter..

Have you considered using drop shackles?

Not an option for RCs.. only QCs

Your probably going to have to notch your frame if you go to a 4" drop on an RC.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back