rear rebuild

04blkram

Reaction score
does anyone know were i can look at how to remove the center section and how to set up the ring and pinion.

When us original 04 owners first started swapping out our stock gears for 4.56 and 4.88's there was one thing all the experts kept stating......."pay somebody whom has worked with a dana rearend to do the gears"............its very tricky. I paid my dealer and have had no problems.......money well spent IMO.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
When us original 04 owners first started swapping out our stock gears for 4.56 and 4.88's there was one thing all the experts kept stating......."pay somebody whom has worked with a dana rearend to do the gears"............its very tricky. I paid my dealer and have had no problems.......money well spent IMO.

patrick

...good solid advice....I learned this from other vehicle rear end changes years ago...not as simple as it looks..

I've done many rear axles bo, but honestly unless you do it for aliving, pay someone, many tools are needed, I would do my own,but not a customers.

You come off better paying to have it done, it doesnt cost that much jsut to install a ring an pinion.

mauiSRT/10 said:

patrick

:dito: :dito:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back