Rebuilt T-56 Transmission

Humblex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious to see if anyone is interested in a rebuilt T-56 transmission from a Ram SRT 10. I was trying to obtain everything thats needed for auto to manual swap but, Ive changed my mind. I obtained this transmission from Tony at JTS Venom and was told it was rebuilt by some highly skilled individual who is a Nascar transmission builder.

I have other parts too that I will most likely sell after the T-56 sells like 2 2004-2005 consoles (1 new 1 old). I have a Hurst shifter (from a SRT 10 Ram) in great shape as well. I also have the pedal assembly (from a manual SRT 10 Ram) with pedals and the cigarette lighter and billet ring that fits the console.

What do you guys think a fair price is for the transmission etc? Any input is greatly appreciated. I can get some pics this weekend if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
PM me a price for everything

PM me I'm very interested in a you have for the manual setup

Yes its a manual transmission. Andy said he wanted the whole lot but, I haven't heard back in several days. If our deal falls through you can be next in line good sir. I will let you know.

Yes its a manual transmission. Andy said he wanted the whole lot but, I haven't heard back in several days. If our deal falls through you can be next in line good sir. I will let you know.

Our deal is still good! I need to move some money around and I'll get it sent to you.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back