REC Nav unit + Ipod Intergration kit?

'04SRT-10BLK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a '06 with the REC Nav unit and 2 Dodge dealers and a Audio shop said that they don't have or can't get a Ipod intergration kit for the Nav unit. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. What I am looking for is a unit that allows me to plug my Ipod in to a cable in the glove box, etc. and control the song selection and volume through the stereo and steering wheel controls. I did a have a '04 SRT-10 w/o nav previous to this '06 and I put a Mopar Ipod intergration kit in it. Thanks in advance.

I have a kit installed on mine. It is from PAC or one of those aftermarket companys. It will not give you artist, song and such on screen, but will allow you to track forward and back from the radio as well as the steering wheel.
thats the best your gonna get.

I have nav and installed the PAC works great only thing it doesn't do is display song info. I ran he cord through the little hole above the cup holders and have a cigarettle lighter FM modulator as the holder.

Thanks for the info guys, I'm gonna order up that one.

Wesalbert, if your truck was for sale and I would have know about it when I flew to California to buy my '06 Mineral Grey RC I would have picked it up for sure.

Ramchargerguy, your in the Edmonton area? We got to meet up sometime, I'd love to see what that truck of yours can do!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back