Recent Activity

The Queen was around 54 with the dealer markup they were adding on. Way to much but had to pay the blackmail fee to get her :eek:

I noticed that too on the low mileage ones.

I didn't even get to test drive it! They were like uhhh no. You want to drive it that will be 54k then you can drive it all day long.

When the Queen got her bags done, the guys at the dealership had never even seen one! They were impressed :) only one could drive a stick and he was oh so careful

I didn't even get to test drive it! They were like uhhh no. You want to drive it that will be 54k then you can drive it all day long.
Hahahaha .. Bad dealer Bad hahaha

Looks like you did very well although I don't know pounds to dollars conversion rate ;)
They dropped like a sledge hammer once they left the dealer lots

When the Queen got her bags done, the guys at the dealership had never even seen one! They were impressed :) only one could drive a stick and he was oh so careful
In todays youngin world ,,, WHATS A STICK SHIFT ! HAHAHA

I never heard of the trucks and was looking for another work truck ,, a dodge ram with a hemi . I drove buy a dealer and saw a ram with a wing and turned around to go look . That’s how I found out about the 10’s and the price . I was looking at tops buying at 28k and the dealer wouldn’t deal off the 38k price . So I started looking for more 10’s and damn found a few around the area about 10 of them . Test drove a silver one and it was a dog , didn’t impress me at all , something wasn’t right .. so I went back to the first dealer and damn the truck was gone . I received a call from the salesman playing the salesman game just prior .. he had another buyer .. he wouldn’t take my offer . Well I was driving around and saw a silver and a Black 10 sitting in another dealer lot and stopped .. Guess what , it was the same truck from the other dealer .. I test drove it and damn it kick like a mule in heat . Went home cleaned out my beat up work truck and went back down to the dealer and negotiate the price down to 31K out the door witch included everything , taxes , tags registration .

I never heard of the trucks and was looking for another work truck ,, a dodge ram with a hemi . I drove buy a dealer and saw a ram with a wing and turned around to go look . That’s how I found out about the 10’s and the price . I was looking at tops buying at 28k and the dealer wouldn’t deal off the 38k price . So I started looking for more 10’s and damn found a few around the area about 10 of them . Test drove a silver one and it was a dog , didn’t impress me at all , something wasn’t right .. so I went back to the first dealer and damn the truck was gone . I received a call from the salesman playing the salesman game just prior .. he had another buyer .. he wouldn’t take my offer . Well I was driving around and saw a silver and a Black 10 sitting in another dealer lot and stopped .. Guess what , it was the same truck from the other dealer .. I test drove it and damn it kick like a mule in heat . Went home cleaned out my beat up work truck and went back down to the dealer and negotiate the price down to 31K out the door witch included everything , taxes , tags registration .
Great find!!

a red one would have been way faster though!! :eek::p:D

NOT , black is the fasted color ,, and the QC grocery getters are multi taskers :D:p
Oh. Okay then! :eek::p

i could have sworn it was Red in the Guinness Book :rolleyes::D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back