Recent Activity

Oh. Okay then! :eek::p

i could have sworn it was Red in the Guinness Book :rolleyes::D
That one doesn’t count it was highly modified with Wolfgang Bernhardt signature :D:p

Attachments

• 7749A5B6-506D-475B-8421-97F5F02053D8.jpeg
    7749A5B6-506D-475B-8421-97F5F02053D8.jpeg
    372 KB · Views: 4
Red and stock - that's the record holder :p:p

Yes it was signed on the valve cover and added enough HP to make that speed .. it was a rare power adder signature modification .. the signature was the fastest color BLACK :D

Yes it was signed on the valve cover and added enough HP to make that speed .. it was a rare power adder signature modification .. the signature was the fastest color BLACK :D

Well if it was signed I wanna see that in writing somewhere :p:p:p

can't just be makin shit up!! :eek::eek:

:p:D:D:D

Remember the commercial where the truck is driving through the neighborhood blowing doors off parked vehicles - something like that anyways. Gonna go look for it

Last edited:
Remember the commercial where the truck is driving through the neighborhood blowing doors off parked vehicles - something like that anyways. Gonna go look for it
Don’t remember that one ,,, but I can see it happening to a SRT4 cocky kid in real life hahaha

I hope I got it right - it's on YouTube

I never saw that one .. that’s funny and correct hahaha ,, just imagine if it was black fastest color QC used for that commercial how :D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back