Recommendations

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
you want some rock solid advice?

leave it the hell alone;)

stay happy, do burnouts, and keep the wallet thick:D
I don't know if I'll be able to leave it stock! Always modded everything I've owned, always wanting more out of it!!:rock: I have thought long and hard about leaving stock for collector purposes down the road also. Thanks for every bodies advice, i'll let ya know how it goes...

knock out the cats , first thing if you can, instant power and cheap;)
will straight piping the cats cause any codes to show?

04viperram said:
will straight piping the cats cause any codes to show?

no - as long as you have it tuned, SCT talk to torrie, and just so you know

stright pipes sound like crap :)

some of the 04's will some want, 50/50 shot, but easy fix, either tie them to the frame rail in a plastic bag or get some spark plug anitfoulers, and add them two on each side and your good, or get an sct and have them turned off:)

VIPER said:
no - as long as you have it tuned, SCT talk to torrie, and just so you know

stright pipes sound like crap :)
yea i plan on running a hushpower muffler and delete the cats. I was mainly wandering if you guys thought i should start with short shifter, cai, exhaust, or some other route. These trucks are so awesome to begin with! Thanx for the guidance.:rock:

04viperram said:
yea i plan on running a hushpower muffler and delete the cats. I was mainly wandering if you guys thought i should start with short shifter, cai, exhaust, or some other route. These trucks are so awesome to begin with! Thanx for the guidance.:rock:

Cold air intake
throttle body
headers / catless mids and 3" pipes
SCT programer
and a shifter

or just give Tony about 15 - 20k and get a BEAST !!!!

cold air intake does nutting for hp , but only bling

sct will add 25hp

cat delete adds 15 ish

shifter, if you can find one, or if someone WILL GET OFF THERE ASS! there may soon be another possibilty:D

cold air intake does nutting for hp , but only bling

sct will add 25hp

cat delete adds 15 ish

shifter, if you can find one, or if someone WILL GET OFF THERE ASS! there may soon be another possibilty:D

:( :( :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back