Red Bull Flugtag Baltimore

Riff62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I got involved with designing and building a flying cell phone for this contest. If you want to see my design, go to http://www.redbullflugtagusa.com/Baltimore/default.aspx
Look under sketches, and find Cell Phone Bill's Flip Ship
This shows all the designs entered in this contest, as well as rules, etc. We have begun fabrication, and are working on the skit portion. Hopefully, we can get some distance, and maybe win this thing..lol
This is what can happen when you sit around a bar late at night drinking too much. :dontknow: :eek: :D

I have been watching this event for awhile now..I really like it a great deal...Kudos to you Riff :D :rock: I always wondered why nobody has ever made a Turd with wings on it :confused:

Yeah..we got picked out of 300 or so entries. Its just another wacky thing we dreamed up along the way. We built a 34 ft long x21 ft wide paper airplane for the contest in NY 2003. We had some issues with the launch. We are looking to do better this year.

TheSickness said:
I have been watching this event for awhile now..I really like it a great deal...Kudos to you Riff :D :rock: I always wondered why nobody has ever made a Turd with wings on it :confused:

The show usually draws over 30,000 people to see it. Lotsa kids, thats why no flying turds..lol
Our pilot this year has prosthetic legs.(lost them both and some fingers to frostbite after getting lost while skiing a few years back). We are hoping after he goes in the water, he doesnt come out missing one of his legs...:D
I can hear the kids screaming now..:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back