Red QC with black wheels?

I love black wheels on almost any color vehicle. I say go with a satin rather than flat or gloss. Go for it!

Here is a red Viper Truck from Holland with black wheels and a red stripe on it

ot40.jpg

i did mine with a rattle can its very easy to do.
my truck is not red but if you want the something that looks like the nightrunners here you go
Picture076.jpg
[/IMG]

ctsrt10 said:
i did mine with a rattle can its very easy to do.
my truck is not red but if you want the something that looks like the nightrunners here you go
Picture076.jpg
[/IMG]

That looks good.........but I want them to be black:D

Do you have a link where I can get your headlights:)

its dupli-color high performance wheel coating(part # wp102 graphite)
just make sure you wet sand with 1000 or finer grit. pay attenion to the wheels finsh, you want the wheel to look dull before you spray. also DO NOT USE THE CLEAR COAT THAT THEY MAKE it will make the wheel look like shit.
also the finsh hold up really well i had them done now for over a year and no chips or anything

I love the SRT-10 wheels so much that I had to buy some for my charger and the rims are a satin black finish which I think looks great on any red vihicle.
240.jpg

GADodgetech said:
Cant drive stick sissy girl??? :D :D :D :D

:p :p :p ......nah I can. I wasn't really even looking to get a 10 I was looking more at terminators.........but I've always loved these trucks and I was just looking at them on eBay, then I found a super low mile QC (the one I have:D )

viperhauler said:
this is my inspiration for the coming year...

although, i saw phil's first...

jeff, i know you have a bigger pic of this....

Iltemprd.jpg

Do you know what grill is on that?

Ill grab a pic as soon as I get a quick second, but I did my wheels on my Jeep a Charcoal / Graphite - ish color. Satin.

I'm thinking about doing a gunmetal:D

You could always do something like this. Been almost three years now and still nobody's done there wheels like these. I get compliments all the time:)
Kylespics008.jpg

RedSrt007 said:
Ill grab a pic as soon as I get a quick second, but I did my wheels on my Jeep a Charcoal / Graphite - ish color. Satin.
I think they look great, Almost the same as NRs color.:rock:

Black wheels

My 05 Quad cab has powder coated flat black wheels & lug nuts, the center caps were prepped & painted.

Attachments

• DSCN9481.JPG
    DSCN9481.JPG
    856.9 KB · Views: 4,965
  • DSCN9482.JPG
    DSCN9482.JPG
    813.2 KB · Views: 14,095
EVLDSCO said:
My 05 Quad cab has powder coated flat black wheels & lug nuts, the center caps were prepped & painted.

:rock: That's just what I'm looking for.....that and your grill, where'd you get that?

Grill

The grill inserts are from a base model and are about 38.00 per side, very easy to change.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back