Red Viper emblem?

jbilledeaux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen a few guys on hear with the real viper emblem on the center of the hood, before I buy one hear at the dealership I was going to make sure that they will fit?? :dontknow: Any info would be greatly appreciated:rock:

Buy one on here from Justin, he makes awesome ones cheaper than the dealer has...the fit perfect, but the Ram emblem is a bit tricky to get off. Just take your time with it

the oem badge will work but will have a small gap because of the curve of the hood, but Justin also makes a badge too that has the correct curve.

its an aluminum part with powdercoated colors and the viper decal

i bought a a viper one first and when i bent it the glass shattered, then i got one from justin.. it looks sweet

Just ordered one from him, thanks for the input guys:rock:
I went with a flame red background and a black front??? Hope it will look good???

Last edited:
mauiSRT/10 said:
Here is mine. Justin of course. I have the oem ones on the doors.

patrick
I just hope the color combo on mine will look good. The red on the black does look good:rock:

perk_1405 said:
i bought a a viper one first and when i bent it the glass shattered, then i got one from justin.. it looks sweet

You have to heat it up first.... it's difficult, but do-able. :eek:

....... Just go with JMB. ;) :D

I've got all of the decals off the truck now except the doors and the hood, I just haven't decided what to do with the doors:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back