Red

outnumbered

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Were the reds offered in 04 and 05 exactly the same?

Yes, but with 10 year old paint they could look different now depending on how they were cared for

Okay good. I'm only looking at vehicles that have been well cared for or stored.

My 2005 Poppy/Fire red looks like every separate panel is a slightly different color depending on the sun. As far as I can tell it never seen paint repair.

Yes, but with 10 year old paint they could look different now depending on how they were cared for

or how much Texas sun she has seen.

& from what i can surmise, the painted metal will change different from the painted plastic parts:mad:

or how much Texas sun she has seen.

& from what i can surmise, the painted metal will change different from the painted plastic parts:mad:[/QUOTE

Yes, sometime paint will look different on plastic or steel. My buddy has a fire red (had mine 1st) 2004 SRT4. All the panels look like a slightly different color also. He took the wing off because the clear coat is lifting. We also mock him by calling it the St. Louis Arch! Wow, the paint under it looked like a totally different color! Good thing we put the wing back on. Just doesn't look right without it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back