Redlight runners.

Talk and drive will get you all the time. LOL or the wife talking to much.lol

4:48......Definately staring at car and not the red light.

Last one......OMG!!!

Got a quick story.

Ever have one of those moments where you hesitate for a moment and it saves your life?

Well I was waiting at a light (that I wait at everyday) and when it turns green it is on a little hill so I normally just let the clutch out and go. Well this day was different. I stalled it......A Semi blew the red light.....saved my life for sure. Extra prayers said that night!!!!

yeah the last one is really effed up. 3:10 is probably the craziest one and 4:45 had me crackin up.

5_0_BAIT said:
4:48......Definately staring at car and not the red light.

Last one......OMG!!!

Got a quick story.

Ever have one of those moments where you hesitate for a moment and it saves your life?

Well I was waiting at a light (that I wait at everyday) and when it turns green it is on a little hill so I normally just let the clutch out and go. Well this day was different. I stalled it......A Semi blew the red light.....saved my life for sure. Extra prayers said that night!!!!

Something very similar happened to me. I was at a light late at night with my entire family in the truck. I decided to change the CD and was too busy looking through my CD case and failed to notice that the light had turned green. I look up at the light and just as I'm about to press the accelerator, a semi blows through the light stupid fast! My entire family would have been dust if I had gone on time. I still pray for that night whenever I stop at that intersection.

That last one was pretty brutal. :mad: I can't believe the reaction of the driver though. My first instinct would be to go check on the guy I finished plowing.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back