redneck car wash

eddie102870

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey fellas, i stopped by a friends yesterday to have a few beers before going to the house. he owns a body shop and towing service and we were bored so he has this car right its gonna be crushed because the motor has a cracked head and these cars arent worth anything. anyway theres this big ditch beside his shop thats still full of water about 6 feet deep that hes been trying to fill in but still has plenty of water left in it. we get a running start actually did pretty good hit it at about 30 mph, glad the air bag didnt deploy.. this was the 2nd try the first did pretty well we got it to crank again so we had another go at it. he has a couple of early 80s ford ltds ill try to get a video next time we do it.

Attachments

• 0320071739.jpg
    0320071739.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 2,237
Alabama....i knew you would be in the south...only us southern guys would do something like that

cant wait till next time that car wouldnt go but about 35, was trying into some demolition derby with a couple cars that are gonna be crushed but still run but se didnt have any helmuts and he was scared somebody would get hurt, mainly one of his employees. ill be sure to get some vids next time

If I didn't know any better, I'd swear Dawn was your sister before she was your wife. :)

Redneck indeed.
But it looks like hella fun! :D

That's probably going to be a scene in 25 years with one of our trucks.:(

That ditch looks pretty nasty bro.
:puke:

Venom Power said:
That's probably going to be a scene in 25 years with one of our trucks.:(

That ditch looks pretty nasty bro.
:puke:
it was they have been trying to fill it in so they can cover it up but it makes for good playtime until then. were gonna get a video of the next one.

he has some ferd ltd's but was scared someone would get hurt, we tried to talk him into a demo derby, we do shoot some up from time to time, get the full autos out and give them the bonnie and clyde treatment....lol

Please get some footage, I would love to see it, this is the type of posts I like to see. You need to do that demo derby, I would love to join in.

HAHA!

This thread reminds me of last summer. One of my friends threw a party and needless to say we all got drunk as shit! This guy lives out in the middle of nowhere (Dunlap, TN). Anways, a few of decide we want to get out and roam the roads. I decided to pass on that one. Anyways, none of them wanted to drive their trucks so the host has an old Ford Fairmont that he hasn't driven in years. The damn thing starts right up and they go out and raise a little hell.

Long story short, they decide to push it off a cliff on his grandfather's property!! I get a call, they're telling me they need picked up cause the drunk sonsabitches forgot how the hell they're gonna get back!!

They destroyed a perfectly good car. Little rough, but a perfectly good car.

been there done that last year at the hunting last we tied my brothers bumper on his jeep to a tree, dumbass was to drunk to realize it and locked it in 4 low and snatched his bumper off, he thought he was hung up on a stump. we got a kick out of it....lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back