REDUCED!!!! Stinkers QC drop kit!!

sully1369

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only had it on for not even 70 miles and I had to take off because my Cummins broke and I needed something to tow my trailer with!! So here it is Stinkers Drop Kit pretty much brand new with all hardware, nuts, n bolts!! In perfect shape, minimal scratches from being under the truck. 2/5 drop

690 OBO!!!

518 796 4750

Dang man you want me to pay the paypal fees and shipping!! lol! Its brand new!! Ask Stinker how much this kit is! Ill keep ya in mind if it dont sell. Ill prolly put it on ebay here soon

sully1369 said:
Dang man you want me to pay the paypal fees and shipping!! lol! Its brand new!! Ask Stinker how much this kit is! Ill keep ya in mind if it dont sell. Ill prolly put it on ebay here soon
you did say OBO:D :D :D :D

sully1369 said:

It's an offer, a pretty fair one IMO. Usually hi-po parts bring in ~50% of retail cost, I offered ~75% :)

Once you take it out of it's shiny package and install it, it's used.

--wes

HAHAHAH very very true! And really no paypal fees if sent personal??? Did not know that!!!

Sully i may have it sold for you good sir, hang loose and may call you later today buddy, gotta take care of my buds, and you are def a keck of a good dude:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back