Referral please!! Help!!

Jhazephae

Reaction score
If I purchase a set of oem tail lights, does anyone know a place I can mail them to and have them tint them. Please, don't tell me to do them myself guys, I'm one of those females that REALLY doesn't know what she is doing mechanically. I tried to buy some already tinted lights, no luck. So, please help your sister out!!! Im begging for your help!! :(

might talk to tony if nothing else i know he can get it done. figured when i order my recon tail lights i am going to get him to nightshade them for me i dont want to do it again lol.

might talk to tony if nothing else i know he can get it done. figured when i order my recon tail lights i am going to get him to nightshade them for me i dont want to do it again lol.

Tony contacted me and said he would get in contact w/ his painter and let me know if he can help me out. Thank you so much for the suggestion:adore:.

Taliban Dan can do them for you. He's opening his own shop too on Houston Rd.

There is also a guy in Byron who can do it. He had a black SRT 10, but got rid of it. He posted at the other forum with the screen name lovnpain or something like that. PM me if you would like his details.

Hey J dear,

I can do them for you if you can't get anything else done...

I'm in SC so you can ship them here and just pay for the materials... I may have some more clear coat left from another lil job... Might even have the nightshades, too...

Let me know!

Dan

Thick skin is a must round here. Remember, it is just a forum. Nothing personal from anyone. It would get pretty boring without hank and others with their colorful opinions. If ya ignore the comment then it stops there.

Basically you are saying b/c it's a forum be prepared to be bothered and ridiculed? That's the only way it is fun for you and others. At someone else's expense. If you all are so thick skinned and cool with each other, why don't you all know when to stop when a person says chill w/ the bs? Hell, sometimes people don't feel like being ****ed with especially w/ grown ass people who don't know when to call it quits.

Well if the question ever comes up again.
1.) Wetsand your lens yourself, (easy as wiping your ass), and make sure the lenses are clean......
2.) Call your local body shop and ask them the next time they are clearing a car. Usually daily.
3.) Give the painter $40-50, you can get them to add a little black to some clear, spray it, and when they put the second coat on the car, they clear over it.

You cant get a better finish.

Well if the question ever comes up again.
1.) Wetsand your lens yourself, (easy as wiping your ass), and make sure the lenses are clean......
2.) Call your local body shop and ask them the next time they are clearing a car. Usually daily.
3.) Give the painter $40-50, you can get them to add a little black to some clear, spray it, and when they put the second coat on the car, they clear over it.

You cant get a better finish.

Oh cool! That sounds pretty simple. I will ask the guy who's going to paint truck if he has a problem with doing it.

J i meant to clean this thread up... i apologize for the ogre and the nonsense...

my offer still stands if you need help...

Thanks, I will see if I can get guy that's painting truck to do it, if not will try the guy in Warner robins or Byron. But definitely will keep you in my if I can't get it done close to me.

Basically you are saying b/c it's a forum be prepared to be bothered and ridiculed? That's the only way it is fun for you and others. At someone else's expense. If you all are so thick skinned and cool with each other, why don't you all know when to stop when a person says chill w/ the bs? Hell, sometimes people don't feel like being ****ed with especially w/ grown ass people who don't know when to call it quits.

They should knock it off when you ask. Some people don't understand the adult concept. All I was saying was don't let it get to you. Unfortunately it isn't gonna change. Good luck with the lights.

Back