Region Members

SHU-DOG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just Moved to Reno NV from Southrn Calfornia
Hey Patrick,

How about making a section dedicated to members locations?

Regional and such so we can hook up with guys that are close. Or get info on good grub, places to stay/not stay etc.

Just a thought.

SHU

SHU-DOG said:
Hey Patrick,

How about making a section dedicated to members locations?

Regional and such so we can hook up with guys that are close. Or get info on good grub, places to stay/not stay etc.

Just a thought.

SHU

Good Idea!! :D

Nowwhat said:
How is Reno......................?

Like n it.

My bro lives up here. His wife is an ex barrell racer(horse lingo) and they live on 10 acres with horses and such. About 8 miles from the airport. They are making it easy.

Can't wait to get rollin on the new biz.

I found out that the racetrack only runs once a month. Like 500 guys on Friday from 6-12. I missed it but will get there next month.

Also a road course all new asphalt and will expand to over 5 miles. They say it is the best high speed course in the west. I expect to find out soon. You need to go through a couple of race courses before hand.

May have to see about a SRT track day near Hot August Nights?

Anyway more as I get settled.

SHU

SHU-DOG said:
Like n it.

My bro lives up here. His wife is an ex barrell racer(horse lingo) and they live on 10 acres with horses and such. About 8 miles from the airport. They are making it easy.

Can't wait to get rollin on the new biz.

I found out that the racetrack only runs once a month. Like 500 guys on Friday from 6-12. I missed it but will get there next month.

Also a road course all new asphalt and will expand to over 5 miles. They say it is the best high speed course in the west. I expect to find out soon. You need to go through a couple of race courses before hand.

May have to see about a SRT track day near Hot August Nights?

Anyway more as I get settled.

SHU

Good for you....sounds like you are settling in.....

Leave your Bro's Wife alone........:D

Hey can an UNBAN member go to the old site and get that link that shows all the SRT10 MEMBERS "view " from a satalite view.. ... its like a bunch of pin ups on a world map... if you remember what im talkign about .. that was kinda fun would be neat to find it again and see where u all live now that most of us konw eachother a lil better

Dude that is SAWEET.

Patrick - you need to make some kind of button on the board so we can quick access it for future reference.

Or something that shows that when you log in it puts you on the map as being online-is that possible?

Kevin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back