regional or state chapter add

I live in WV and I think there are only 3 other trucks in the State or at least that I've seen. We could all meet and stay in the same hotel room. Now that's sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kennygene said:
I live in WV and I think there are only 3 other trucks in the State or at least that I've seen. We could all meet and stay in the same hotel room. Now that's sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL...I drive through there about once a month...can I be an honorary member? :D

Hope to have a Map on the the Master List in the next few weeks, still working on some ideas

or

I might just end up with simple lists that show Screenname and City State

ViperJeff said:
Hope to have a Map on the the Master List in the next few weeks, still working on some ideas

or

I might just end up with simple lists that show Screenname and City State
I think the second one is the way to go.:rock:

Brat said:
I think the second one is the way to go.:rock:

It will be the easiest one to read and get info from, thats for sure. The only thing that it would lack is a way to get ahold of other people in your area. Not every truck on the Master List is here, some I got off local club sites...... hmmmmm

So many things to think about

:dontknow:

ViperJeff said:
It will be the easiest one to read and get info from, thats for sure. The only thing that it would lack is a way to get ahold of other people in your area. Not every truck on the Master List is here, some I got off local club sites...... hmmmmm

So many things to think about

:dontknow:
What ever you do Jeff Iam sure will be great.:rock:

Brat said:
What ever you do Jeff Iam sure will be great.:rock:

I don't know, sometimes I just wonder :eek:

but it does keep me busy and thats all that counts any more

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back