Registry Progress

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I now have 99.8% of the Viper VIN's and 100% of the Viper Truck VIN's I have less than 50 Vipers to find

The Quest Continues, even if it's value will never be ... of value

Cheers
Vj

Did you ever get the numbers of totaled viper trucks

I don't have the dollars to chase that venture. The number would be ever changing as the next 16 year old gets a SRT*10 DD for High School. It would also mean I would have to constantly check VIN's for totalled status. not sure I would really want to do that

Sorry

It's all good bro there are a ton rolling around so it really don't matter but in 15 years it would be nice to know as I plan on having mine still

So, the Registry is full time back to working on the list. Going through the VIN's for a second time, about a 1/3 of the way through. I'm about 300k VIN's double checked and a little over 500k still to check... Damn thats a lot

The plan is sometime this year to verify and release final build numbers for the Viper Truck production runs, just another rung in the ladder.

I've also been adding Build numbers on a steady basis and so those that drop buy can maybe get an idea of where there number may be or get a build number if they choose.

As odd as it seems, I'm working on the 2006's first. That's where the biggest questions (for me seem to be)

Have a Good Day
fknVj

Congratulations the progress you have on-going. But beware the the way that it accomplished. As there may be some methods of doing this ya illegal.

^^^ someone ban this bot, it makes random comments based on the title of the thread, for some strange reason...

Congratulations the progress you have on-going. But beware the the way that it accomplished. As there may be some methods of doing this ya illegal.

I understand your concerns and I promise not to tell the police you were drinking, sexting while masterbating and forgot to maintain control of your ride

Attachments

• ooooooops.jpg
    ooooooops.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 148
1920 Viper Trucks and 408 Vipers.....Registered

I should be done in 2026

That's is awesome! I just picked up an 05 QC, and have heard there is a person that can tell me what the production number of my truck is using the vin, as well as the month and year it was made. Any idea who could help me with this?

Me...

You can see your own build date. It's on the vin tag on the drivers door. MDH on the lower left

I understand your concerns and I promise not to tell the police you were drinking, sexting while masterbating and forgot to maintain control of your ride

I always wondered what my truck would look like if I folded it in half. Now I don't have to do it, thanks J!! :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back