Regular cab factory subwoofer

OGVIPER

Full Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know it's a very slim chance but does anyone have or know where I can get a subwoofer box? Previous owner had a big stereo system but I like the og box...

I know it's a very slim chance but does anyone have or know where I can get a subwoofer box? Previous owner had a big stereo system but I like the og box...
Sorry don't know anytime or have one. But it is nice being able to reply in this section! Good luck

Sorry don't know anytime or have one. But it is nice being able to reply in this section! Good luck
I have a sub laying around I'm going to put in. Kind of nice to put chairs behind seat for car shows but I'd like some bass in it. The factory sub was one of the things that I love about the truck

I have a sub laying around I'm going to put in. Kind of nice to put chairs behind seat for car shows but I'd like some bass in it. The factory sub was one of the things that I love about the truck
Probably would take to much to make one .. I think a few have done that in the past ,, There might even be some made boxes on here from a long time ago .

I have seen some woofer boxes on ebay but you can try X2 builders they may have some laying around.
I didn't even know about x2 builders that's a first for me. Will contact them and keep an eye out thank you very much

I didn't even know about x2 builders that's a first for me. Will contact them and keep an eye out thank you very much
Damn ,, should have thought about them and said something .. X2 has been around a long long time and tends to have everything .. well except for a 2002 dodge Dakota steering knuckle !
I heard they also sold back in the day the most high performance muffler bearings and even the elusive left handed smoke changers for diesel trucks :cool:

Quite a selection!! Hahah:eek:

Hahaha ! Well now the finding has started a new page in your life that includes X2 to go broke hahaha

Here is a nightmare with Dakota and Durangos ..
This happened years ago on 2002 Dakota with one of the caliper bolt slides .. without it on the caliper is not held on .. the caliper bold , bolts into the steering knuckle ( Spindle ) when that strips ,, uh oh ! Try finding a steering knuckle ! Searched and searched and no luck ,,, searched online and luckily came across some oversized slider caliper bolts , self threading and sold at NAPA ! The worked great :).. I would have been screwed if not for those !
The option is the video below if it appears to happen again .. the problem maybe that the one oversized bolt I replaced may not work being larger somewhat.. but at least I know where to get the parts , tools and they are cheap to just buy and hold for another day . It appears to be a very common problem on Dakotas and Durango’s and who else knows what !
The good thing is I won’t be needing front brakes on my Dakot for a while as those I already checked :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back