Rejex Polymer Finish

VenomTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is for those who dont know about Rejex. Or have wondered about it..

Ok so Ive had this bottle of Rejex for a while now and finally got the time and motivation to do the entire truck. The results were far better than I expected. I took my time and didnt rush anything. Took a few hours while doing other small misc. things.

This is just my personal review because I think this shit is magic. Yes, I took a bunch of pics of my truck, with emphasis on the paint/shine. Not trying to be a show-off. For those of you who have a black truck, this will bring that deep shine back with minimal effort.

It went on very easy and came off easier than most waxes do. Also, you can apply it to any part of your truck. Glass, plastic, whatever. Its not a wax, so its best to remove any wax before using this product. You can easily wash wax off with dish soap and warm water.

Here are the results:

I should add that my paint is in pretty bad condition. My 10 lives outside and gets abused quite a bit. Driven in the rain, dirt roads, lots of dings, scratches, and rock chips….but hey it IS a truck.

It is advertised to last a full 6 months.

Been a believer since the first time I used it. Although silver doesn't look this amazing when clean. Just wait till the rain hit it the first time. The beading properties are sick! Bugs come off in a breeze as well.

Looks great Chris!!!

Your truck looks amazing! I applied Rejex when I first bought my truck, it's way overdue for another treatment so thanks for the inspiration. I found that it didn't last very long on the black plastic parts, they turned milky gray after only a few weeks and required re-treatment. Overall, though, it is a fantastic product. Be sure to keep it in a climate controlled area, no extreme heat or cold. It'll ruin the chemical properties that make it such a great product.

Thanks guys, it is great stuff and Ill probably be using Rejex from here on out. Moparviper, No. I tried a little on my wing (which is plasti-dipped) and it did nothing, so I didnt do anything to the wheels. I have found that if you do have plasti-dipped wheels, all you need to do is get lots of overspray from your tire shine onto the wheels, and wipe em down. They come out nice and glossy.

that's why its about the only wax we will sell, it simply outperforms a lot others, the best is as said, when it rains or you go to rinse off light dirt , it simply washes off

looks good sir, very nice

Yessir. Thank you! You let me try this when I was up there getting my truck lowered. Just now getting around to using it lol.

After seein your thread I gained enough motivation to go give mine a halfway decent wash down. Just doesn't pop like black but at least I know If I wanted, it could sit outised for weeks and still look clean......that's one plus. I took this pic in the extreme daylight with my phone. Not sure why the darkness except it had 1% battery life left. I kinda liked the way it turned out.
1534857_10201411763677097_1726276837_o.jpg

You mean like an actual picture to hang in the shop? I can do that! Gives me a reason to order a few poster size pics of my truck.

yessir, as you enter the front at the office we have a wall that we are doing 11 x 8.5 pics of customers rides, with there name, where from, so forth on, you can send me a pic I can try to use, or when you come up we can take one boss

yessir, as you enter the front at the office we have a wall that we are doing 11 x 8.5 pics of customers rides, with there name, where from, so forth on, you can send me a pic I can try to use, or when you come up we can take one boss

Sounds like a plan bro. See yall soon! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back