Relay For Life Car Show

Devil's Savior

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Relay For Life Car show is going to be in Clarksville, TN this weekend the 4th of May at Sam's Club. Registration for the event is $35. Monies can be mailed to Sam's Club 3315 Guthrie Hwy. Clarksville, TN 37040 Attn. Tonya Ruiz. The pre-registration is to get a count on the number of trophies and categories needed for the show. Phone # 1-805-815-8680 for more information. MAKE CHECKS OUT TO AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY OR SAM'S CLUB if you decide to pre-register. Sorry about posting this so late, as I just found out about the event. I will be calling her tomorrow to get as much info as possible for everyone. Hopefully it isn't too late to still register to participate in the event. I will let you know what I find out tomorrow.

The event is from 10-4pm, with free entrance. If you want to participate in the show you have to be there at 8-930am and have $35 cash. They are giving away 1-3 trophies for best car, truck, and bike. 1-3 trophies for best custom car, truck, bike. A trophy for crowds favorite vehicle, best paint, and best of show! This makes 21 trophies in all!

Back