Remember Our Heroes this Memorial Day

Cherry Performance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today, remember and honor all those who have fought and died to defend the freedoms we enjoy. Freedoms too many of us take for granted

memorial-day-2008-002.jpg

Attachments

• memorial-day-2008-002.jpg
    memorial-day-2008-002.jpg
    667.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Cherry Performance said:
Today, remember and honor all those who have fought and died to defend the freedoms we enjoy. Freedoms too many of us take for granted

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Our courageous men and women of the armed forces are always in my mind, especially those that have given the ultimate sacrifice. God Bless Our Troops and POW's, and MIA's!!!! There should be a soldier month, instead of two days!!!

salute.gif
salute.gif
salute.gif
salute.gif
salute.gif
salute.gif
salute.gif
salute.gif

On this Memorial Day I'd like to thank all our member who are currently servingtheir country to keep us all safe from harm. I'd also like to thank all our veterans for their past service to our country.

I'd also like to thank L/Cpl Toby Prince, who during Tet Offensive 1968 in Weh City, Vietnam, gave his life while saving another injured Marine's life, mine. Thank's Tob, still the best friend I could ever have. You'll never be forgotten.

"Rest easy, sleep well my brothers. Know the line has held, your job is done. Rest easy, sleep well. Others have taken up where you fell, the line has held, peace, peace and farewell."

Last edited:
Thank you to all of those who gave the ultimate sacrifice!

Gone but not forgotten.

ntw0rk said:
Thank you to all of those who gave the ultimate sacrifice!

Gone but not forgotten.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Amen....

All gave some and some gave all...........

I will always cherish their service and their sacrifice.....

D

hope everyone had a good memorial weekend. My son got to fly home and spend it with us. i took him back to the airport late yesterday afternoon. i hated to see him go but i was proud he got to come home for a bit. looks like i wont get to see him again until his pre-deployment leave unless i fly out there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back