remember this

davo19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
with everyone praying for the safe return of our beloved military members, lets also pray for those civilians that are there also risking their lives as well to help keep the military running and kicking azz...most of them are there for a 12 month tour, working and sleeping right beside the military folks.. i'm sure many of us know someone over there. one of my best friends is there now in tikrit repairing military aircraft. i hope to see him again in 12 months.

I know a guy that's been there for over 4 years now. Put away quite the nest egg, and had more fun in the times that he's been over to Thailand on R&R (yes, even the civs call it that) than I've had the whole 4 years he's been away. If they would have hired me, I'd be there right now.

Prayers go out for them. I know tons of people over there, both civilian and military. Your buddy is making a killing:rock:$$$$$ I met a guy when I was there... he had a 1 year contract for 400k:argh: But money only takes it so far. We had a group of guys making 150-180k (tax free) for the year and they quit and went home after a "close call". May God watch over them all

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back