Reminder About Citgo Gas - Don't Buy It!

Hamrhead

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just received this e-mail, and I know I posted something similar to this in the past, but it's worth a reminder IMO.

Verified with SNOPES--this is unnerving

IN ORLANDO LAST WEEK, AT A CITGO STATION REGULAR WAS PRICED AT $2.82 PER GALLON, NO CUSTOMERS, HOWEVER ACROSS THE STREET FUEL WAS SELLING FOR $2.85 PER GALLON AND ALL PUMPS THERE HAD CARS WAITING TO FUEL.

Have you noticed how the CITGO signs have disappeared in the past 7-8 months? Very clever move by Chavez. But guess what CITGO IS CHANGING ITS NAME ...this is serious Americans...make sure you read.

NEWS FLASH:
Chavez is NOW getting a Russian Weapons Factory built by Putin. The RUSSIANS are building an AK-47 Kalashnikov Assault Rifle factory in Venezuela , to give armament support to Communis t Rebel groups throughout the Americas .

Chavez NOW has IRANIANS operating his oil refineries in Venezuela for him. It is likely o nly a matter of time, if not already, before Chavez has Iranian built LONG RANGE missiles, with a variety of warhead types aimed at: Guess Who?

CITGO is NOW in the process of Changing Its Name to PETRO EXPRESS due to the loss of gasoline sales in the USA due to the recent publicity of ownership by Chavez of Venezuela.

Every dollar you spend with CITGO or PETRO EXPRESS gasoline will be used against you, your basic human rights, and your freedoms. He will start wars here in the Americas that will probably be the death of millions.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT because Chavez, is starting to feel the loss of revenue from his holdings.< /B> HE OWNS CITGO. This is a very important move that everyone should be aware of.

ANNOUNCED JUST RECENTLY, CITGO, BEING AWARE THAT SALES ARE DOWN DUE TO U.S. CUSTOMERS NOT WANTING TO BUY FROM "CITGO-CHAVEZ", HAVE STARTED TO CHANGE THE NAME OF SOME OF THEIR STORES TO: "PETRO EXPRESS" DO NOT BUY FROM "PETRO EXPRESS" EITHER!!! "PETRO EXPRESS" IS ALSO 100% OWNED BY "CHAVEZ." KEEP THIS MEMO GOING SO THAT EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING.BOYCOTT "CITGO" AND "PETRO EXPRESS"

MAKE SURE THIS IS PASSED ON TO EVERYONE IN YOUR E- YOUR E-MAIL LIST IN THE UNITED STATES AND OUTSIDE OF AMERICA.

Around me, Citgo changed their name to 'Valero'. I avoid them too.:thefinger:

I'd pay good cash money to see Hugo Chavez cornholed by Bigfoot on satellite TV...

Maybe one of my cousins can get that contract done for me..........

D

Perhaps a bit of sabotage on their stations wouldn't be a bad idea..........

Super Glue some of their attendants to the toilet seat.....

Leave the rest to your imaginations...............

D

Play it safe....... Buy Mobil, Shell, Exxon........ Screw am/pm too.... Their service is non-existent....

D

I cant believe the USA would even allow it to be a company here

stick said:
I cant believe the USA would even allow it to be a company here
There are many things operating in the US of A that shouldn't be here. If the Government thinks it can make a dime, it will look the other way and not consider the long term ramifications of it. And that's all I'm going to say about that (Forrest Gump).

Last edited:
Hypothetical Question - If it was proven that Citgo gas made 10-15 more HP than any other brand. Would you still boycott it? And if you bought it, you'd have to tell your wife that you cheated.:D

SilvrSRT10 said:
Hypothetical Question - If it was proven that Citgo gas made 10-15 more HP than any other brand. Would you still boycott it? And if you bought it, you'd have to tell your wife that you cheated.:D

I wouldn't use Citgo gas if I was out of petrol in Hell .............

D

TNVIPER said:
Yeah...support the middle east countries....:dontknow: ....;)
Lets face it the reality is that most people will buy the cheaper gas. thats just the way it is in this country.

nycstev said:
Lets face it the reality is that most people will buy the cheaper gas. thats just the way it is in this country.

not here everywhere, everyone wants a deal.

Valero is a texas company, I think, i did alot of work for them on natural gas compressor packages in the gas patch. And the have refineries in Sabine pass where I built oil rigs.

That girl's titties are gonna be hangin' down around her knees soon if she keeps that up......

Ya' can't fool gravity forever............

Enjoy it while ya can, babe....

D

Django said:
That girl's titties are gonna be hangin' down around her knees soon if she keeps that up......

Ya' can't fool gravity forever............

Enjoy it while ya can, babe....

D
She has a great smile.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back