remote start for our trucks!

dragon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i saw a thread of someone asking a question on a remote start for there truck.

we do have them in stock there are 2 diffrent kits.

this is a brand new mopar remote start kit.

one kit is the remote start that you can start your vehicle without being in the vehicle. this does work great for the cold winter warmups and hot summer cool downs. my wife does have this in her jeep and loves it. this kit comes with 2 remotes the modules and wiring you will need to install. this kit sells for 270.00.

the other kit is a upgrade to the first kit. it adds 1 extra remote, module and wiring. this kit will give you feedback on what your vehicle is doing, recived start command, start and running. the remote will blink or beep depending on what command it is doing. this will let you know if your vehicle is started. the wife will get this upgrade when she is a good girl:) . this kit sells for 90.00.

there may be 1 more kit some of you will need that is 45.00 but most of these newer vehicles are now equiped with this kit now. i will just need some info to figure out if you need this kit or not.

we have these kits instock for most dodge chrysler and jeep vehicles.

any questions let me know. this is not recomemded for the manual transmissions.

Last edited:
Not recommended, or not able to be used on? I thought they wouldn't work on sticks...

Stretch

Is this a MOPAR item, or is it an aftermarket product?

If it is aftermarket, what is the brand?

yes it will work with maybe some small mods to the clutch switch.

this is a mopar unit.

thanks

Hahahahahahahaa!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Freekin Fords! and Kids! And you know he paid too much money for that POS!!!

V10ToGo said:
It works, but you might experience this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-ZT5mQLy5C4

Thats why they make a neutral safety switch for!!! Most will not let the engine crank when in gear and clutch is not depressed... others simply require the clutch to be depressed before the engine will crank with a remote start.

On my S-10 that I am building I installed one on the shifter so that he engine will not crank unless its in Park or Neutral.

azpyroguy said:
Thats why they make a neutral safety switch for!!! Most will not let the engine crank when in gear and clutch is not depressed... others simply require the clutch to be depressed before the engine will crank with a remote start.

On my S-10 that I am building I installed one on the shifter so that he engine will not crank unless its in Park or Neutral.

The motor started and was running before it "took off". The kid was just a dumb ass.... :rolleyes: He probley had his foot on the clutch, thinking it was the brake. .... He fires her up and goes to get out, car starts to move.... :eek: jumps back in the seat and slams the gas on accident. :mad: .... All I know is, he is an idiot. :2in1:

Exactly - I think it won't start unless the clutch is down. F'n dumbass. I would beat that kid into next week...

IMO it's the fathers dumb ass who should be beaten!! He let the kid behind the wheel knowing he had no experience with clutches!!:dontknow: ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back