REMOVED STOCK PARTS, FREE FOR PICK UP.

joemags54

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone is from my area, (Long Island, NY), you are more than welcome to have all of the spare parts listed in my sig line I removed and replaced off my '05.
Please don't ask about shipping. The wheels were sold and the CD went to the new owner. All of these items were in working condition when removed, I just decided to upgrade. (Big surprise) All of this work was done to a truck with less than 5000 mi at the time.
These are free.
I also have some extra oil filters, and If I look hard enough, the original tool kit pouch for spoiler removal and relocate.
All this is gathering dust in my basement.
Hopefully the distance isn't too far for someone interested.
Only caveat, you have to take all of it...
Thanks
Joe Mags

I was feeling guilty, since I also bought a V Wagon 6 sp. Wifey couldn't drive either... So I traded it in for a MB Convertible for her.
It was about two yrs ago... 21000 on trade.
You are the winner!... As a matter of fact I'm on my way over this morning to The Vette Dr for a few mods on the wagon.....mhwaaa!

Just dropped it off for the 650hp/650 torque upgrade, and an exhaust, and a trunion upgrade!. Lingenfelter did the first to 630, Vette Dr is doing this one...
Had to wait a while for the 6 speed Factory option.

Last edited:
you wouldn't happen to have the stock oil temp from the pillar would you?

These parts are no longer available, I picked them up a few weeks back. Thanks again Joe! It was a pleasure to meet you, can't wait to get a ride in that Caddy!

Glad they went to a good home... Lots of good stuff there..
just dropped of the Caddy for some more work...Headers, full exhaust, high flow cats. larger injectors, large coolant reservoir, and an upgraded engine cover to keep things cooler.. It is a sickness...I'll let you know how things turn out...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back