Replaced the SRT10 with this...

brokenarrow184

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold my 04 RC a few weeks ago and I picked this up last week...
IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

interior.jpg

clean.jpg

463RWHP on the Race tune....
1999 Mustang GT
03 Cobra 32valve, Procharger PS-1, 3 Core Inter-Cooler, Ford Racing 39# Injectors, K&N Filter, 160* Thermo, 9qt Oil Pan, SCT Chip, Dual Pillar Gauge Pod (Air Fuel Ratio and Boost), T56, Steeda Tri Ax, Steeda Clutch Adj, Ford Racing Alum Flywheel, Ram HD Clutch Kit, 3.73s, BBK Ceramic Longtubes, H-Pipe, High-Flow Cats, Magnaflow Stainless Catback, BBK 1.5 LoweringSprings, BBK Upper/Lower Control Arms, Tokico Illuma 5-way Adj Front Struts, Tokico Rear Struts, Steeda Sub-Frame Connectors, Steeda 3-Bolt Caster/Camber Plates, Cobra Brakes with 13" Power Stop Rotors, Stainless Steal Brake Lines, Cobra SVT 17" Wheels, Cobra R Hood, 2003 Cobra Suede Seats Front/Rear.

I stole it for $9900 so the payment is about half of what the SRT's payment was!! Now have extra money for more toys! Ill try to keep this Mustang for about a year and then get a nicely modded Terminator..

Not to be rude, but why does it not have the Cobra body work?

Bill.

Good lookin car, has to be a bargain at that price. So now you have saved 200.00 a month and look like every other car in the neighborhood.

:congrats:
FATJACK said:
Good lookin car, has to be a bargain at that price. So now you have saved 200.00 a month and look like every other car in the neighborhood.
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

It's a wolf in sheeps clothing so to speak. AKA Sleeper:rock: Nice

FATJACK said:

I concur:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

505'sFastestViper. said:
I shoulda known you would be checking out gay websites!!

I appreciate all the good comments, its the first car I have owned, always had a truck so im still getting used to it.

Its a GT that's why there's no Cobra body panels on it. Some guy put a Cobra 32valve V8 in it and all the other mods.. It does have a Cobra R hood and SVT wheels and I plan on adding the Cobra front bumper!

And ya it looks like a plain ass'd Mustang but you should hear it and its faster than the SRT10:bootyshake:

Mark (GriffsSRT) and myself just spent a large portion of our day at our local dragstrip for a street race day. The local Mustang and bad ass Ford club was there in force, I am pretty sure my time was better than all but one of them and he was badass he ran a 7.08. My best time today was an 8.10 but my nitrous still is not working right. Many were blower cars and most had drag radials. Probably a total of twenty were there.
Sorry I was so tacky about your ride, I was out of line.

FATJACK said:
Mark (GriffsSRT) and myself just spent a large portion of our day at our local dragstrip for a street race day. The local Mustang and bad ass Ford club was there in force, I am pretty sure my time was better than all but one of them and he was badass he ran a 7.08. My best time today was an 8.10 but my nitrous still is not working right. Many were blower cars and most had drag radials. Probably a total of twenty were there.
Sorry I was so tacky about your ride, I was out of line.

Yes Jack, you were tacky....and you exaggerated about it being like every other car in the neighborhood.....you know that half the cars you see at the track (and street) are mustangs and the other half everything else...:dontknow: ......well maybe every 3rd vehicle is not a stang...;)

No offense here brother!! I gotta expect a little flak for posting a stang on this site..

I was tryin to say that its faster than the SRT10 I had, which was very fast!! I know there are some extremely fast 10s running around out there but not near me. You really dont see many 10s out there, thats what I liked about mine!

Kinda sucks that every other tool bag out there has a rice'd out Mustang but oh well, Mine is loud and fast and now I can buy a motorcycle too!!

brokenarrow184 said:
No offense here brother!! I gotta expect a little flak for posting a stang on this site..

I was tryin to say that its faster than the SRT10 I had, which was very fast!! I know there are some extremely fast 10s running around out there but not near me. You really dont see many 10s out there, thats what I liked about mine!

Kinda sucks that every other tool bag out there has a rice'd out Mustang but oh well, Mine is loud and fast and now I can buy a motorcycle too!!
im selling a bike but its a dirt bike

brokenarrow184 said:

Well, you have truly lived up to your Forum name!!:D :p

I got traded my blown mustang for the truck. The stang was fun but it's hard to be cool when the guy next to you at the stoplight has the same car as you. I had the truck for a few days befor I traded and the truck was faster, but not much, also a terminator would be nice.

Well seeing as I was a ford guy for a long time........Thats a good looking car. Now that I have an 10.......well never mind......j/k

Thanks fellas!

I will always be a Dodge truck fan, Im sure I will end up in another on someday (ive owned 3). The Mustang is getting tinted today and goes to the body shop in 3 weeks for an 01 Cobra bumper.

Hopefully I will be able to hit the drag strip before it gets too cold out. I have a set of Nitto DR mounted on some extra rims so it should be interesting. Ill find out real quick if I need a stronger rear-end!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back