Replaced the SRT10 with this...

brokenarrow184 said:
Sold my 04 RC a few weeks ago and I picked this up last week...
IMG_1113.jpg

Sorry for your LOSS!

:D

I like mine better! I have been thinking why in the hell would somebody put a procharger on an 2003 cobra motor that came supercharged? With a stock terminator motor you can get over 550 with less than $1500. If that has the rearend out of a 99 then it's a solid axle so just put some gears I'm there and don't worry about it.

GhostR1der said:
I like mine better! I have been thinking why in the hell would somebody put a procharger on an 2003 cobra motor that came supercharged? With a stock terminator motor you can get over 550 with less than $1500. If that has the rearend out of a 99 then it's a solid axle so just put some gears I'm there and don't worry about it.
That is something I am still trying to figure out! Im planning on tracking down the owner that did the build to find out all the specifics. For now, its a great car! I can still go fast and its cheap enough that I can pay some stuff off before spring when i get a bike. Once I get the bike Ill probably sell this Mustang and get a Terminator or who knows, maybe another truck!

I definitely like the looks of your mustang better. It took a lot of self convincing to get a silver car. The fun factor really makes up for it and Im changing a few things that will make it look better.

I would like to get a 93 cobra, nice ride, decent performance, holds its value.

wish the 03-04 cobras had a rear IRS delete option. wheel hop is wicked in those things

brokenarrow184 said:
That is something I am still trying to figure out! Im planning on tracking down the owner that did the build to find out all the specifics. For now, its a great car! I can still go fast and its cheap enough that I can pay some stuff off before spring when i get a bike. Once I get the bike Ill probably sell this Mustang and get a Terminator or who knows, maybe another truck!

I definitely like the looks of your mustang better. It took a lot of self convincing to get a silver car. The fun factor really makes up for it and Im changing a few things that will make it look better.

I'm almost willing to bet that he took a 99-02 cobra motor and stuck it in that car with the procharger. The wheel hop on the termi's is pretty bad but if you put a solid axle in you can launch the shit out of them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back