Replacement bulbs

Mbb

Reaction score
What has everyone done to upgrade your headlight light bulbs? Looking to brighten up the night.

I replaced mine a very long time ago with Sylvania silver Ultra .. much brighter than the stock bulbs . I was getting people blinking their high beams at ke thinking my high beams were on when they were not hahaha !
They sell these bulbs everywhere .. they are now a lot more expensive than I bought them ..

Last edited:
Installed Philips 9007 X-tremeVision low beams along with the Brite box kit (I have one of these available) that allows simultaneous operation of both low & high beams as well as keeping fog lights on with high beams. I added the Bulbzilla kit to upgrade the fogs to 9005 Philips X-tremeVision bulbs (high beam bulbs). I travel in some really dark places at night at times and this helped tremendously.

How difficult is it to install the brite box kit. I have changed my headlight bulbs Sylvania Silver Star Ultra 9007 and also fog lights

Installed Philips 9007 X-tremeVision low beams along with the Brite box kit (I have one of these available) that allows simultaneous operation of both low & high beams as well as keeping fog lights on with high beams. I added the Bulbzilla kit to upgrade the fogs to 9005 Philips X-tremeVision bulbs (high beam bulbs). I travel in some really dark places at night at times and this helped tremendously.
There’s a law against that hahaha no high beam and fog lights at the same time hahaha !

Does that translate to I don't give a phuck??? Hahahaha!! I felt that coming on :eek::D

We don't give a fog about no stinking laws! :p

Oh what a feeling , are you dancing on the ceiling hahaha

I have these on my 06. "Night and day" difference. They are a bit pricy but will never need to be replaced. It gives the truck a more modern look too from the old reflection setup.

I have these on my 06. "Night and day" difference. They are a bit pricy but will never need to be replaced. It gives the truck a more modern look too from the old reflection setup.

What set did you buy !
I’ll say pricey .. I seem to notice similar designs on some newer cars and trucks these days . But not sure what they consist of !

Personally I wouldn’t buy headlights at those prices .. I’m cheap hahaha !

those do look modern and bright!

They still have the orange reflectors

I have NOVA series on my 2006 as well, they are amazing over the factory garbage. Pricey but worth every dollar, would buy again.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back