Reproduction RAM SRT-10 New Truck Window Sticker

To all,

I sent an message to Pattymelt via the Viper Club of America web site. I informed him that my self and other were interested in receiving RAM SRT-10 window stickers. I will keep you updated as I receive information for Pattymelt.

i just make a WS with Pat past week and was very nice job also i need another for my friend SRT10 I sent to Patt email with the link of this thread thanks

Hi Tase1979,

See if PattyMelt will allow you to give me his email and or phone number. I went through the back door ( at Viper Club of America, message system ) to get in touch with him. I know it is early, in that I did this last night. I would like to coordinate an effort to get all the VTCOA members who want a new truck sticker. I hope he will respond to your effort, but just in case it would be good to have his email address and phone number.

Thanks to you and Viper Jeff.

Hi Tase1979,

See if PattyMelt will allow you to give me his email and or phone number. I went through the back door ( at Viper Club of America, message system ) to get in touch with him. I know it is early, in that I did this last night. I would like to coordinate an effort to get all the VTCOA members who want a new truck sticker. I hope he will respond to your effort, but just in case it would be good to have his email address and phone number.

Thanks to you and Viper Jeff.

I sent patt and email to ask him if i can give his email to the forum you know its personal stuff, and also i sent to him the link for this discussion let see what he respond thanks

Does anyone out there know how I can get an OEM new car window (reproduction) sticker? Is there a vendor that makes them? My truck was a 2006 Chrysler Corporation show car with 300 miles on it when I got it. The window sticker was missing.
Try Monroneylabels.com they do all vehicles sold in USA and Canada.

They charge i mean Monroneylabels $8.00 for the same window sticker that would have come with your 10's when purchased new.

I need to Chat with Dodge costumer service they give me the Dealers Name Address and phone number where originally sold

https://fcacommunity.force.com/Dodge/s/knowledge

later i write to Dodge costumer service and they sent me build sheet by email with all the codes and options

https://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/dodge/emailpage.html?appStr=wccs&titleStr=Contact+Dodge&familyStr=brand&franchise=D&actionURL=%2Fwccs%2Fbrand_forms%2Fus%2Fwebform.jsp&promotion=null&category=U

all this plus Vin Number and he reproduce the window sticker
Try Monroneylabels.com that is where I got mine for all my other vehicles that did not come with the window stickers.

Beastmode1,

I took a look at it. The one they offer is not like the factory window sticker. I want a reproduction of the factory sticker. Thanks for the information. I will keep trying.

I got a Monroney label for my wife's car and it was accurate. I got one for my 2005 CE and there was no mention of the CE as an option package. It wasn't offered as a choice in the editing section, and white was not an available color option.

Patt contact me today i sent again the link for this Thread hope answer soon

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back