Retrofit Projector and LED Halo Pictures Finally!

RaiderJay6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got to get some pictures of the headlights and foglights that were done by Chad @ Uniquecoatings. I am going to have to go with a darker tint on the fogs so they match a bit better. There is some LED's out on the bottom of the foglight because I didnt hook-up the voltage regulator so I have to send it back to get fixed.

Headlights:
LED Angel Eyes with painted board
FX-R bi-xenon retrofit projector
Gatling gun shrouds
Shaved turn signal reflector
Full matte black bezels/turn signal reflectors/running light strip
Color matched eye lids
Light "tint" lamin-x
Gunsmoke lamin-x running light strip cover

Foglights:
LED Angel Eyes
Light "tint" lamin-x

P1010191.jpg

P1010177.jpg

P1010178.jpg

P1010180.jpg

P1010185.jpg

P1010186.jpg

P1010187.jpg

P1010188.jpg

P1010189.jpg

P1010190.jpg

I must say, and this is from someone who absolutely will not use aftermarket lights & body parts, that those look incredible. If I send you my factory Night Runner Headhamps, how much would you change me to turn them into what you have? Minus the painted eyelids though(wouldnt want to copy you 100%). I'm serious . . . . ., what kind of deal could you make me? Lemme know. Cya.

robwclark said:
I must say, and this is from someone who absolutely will not use aftermarket lights & body parts, that those look incredible. If I send you my factory Night Runner Headhamps, how much would you change me to turn them into what you have? Minus the painted eyelids though(wouldnt want to copy you 100%). I'm serious . . . . ., what kind of deal could you make me? Lemme know. Cya.

PMed you

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back