Retrofit Projector and LED Halo Pictures Finally!

Love the truck and the headlights, awesome job you've done:rock: ! Do the halos stay on when the headlights are in use? Do they have their own switch or what?

BlackKnight said:
Love the truck and the headlights, awesome job you've done:rock: ! Do the halos stay on when the headlights are in use? Do they have their own switch or what?

Pretty sure they go off when the headlights are in use, and most just connect the halo part to the parking lights. I'm sure you could just run them both together though if you wired them up that way.

yellowfever#154 said:
How do the lights perform? Just curious because all the reflective parts are now black.

The headlights are projectors so the reflector part is useless anyway and the directionals shine just fine. I have color changing LED bulbs that I need to install that are white and then flash amber when the directionals are in use.

BlackKnight said:

Thanks! The halos are hooked up to a remote control unit so I can turn them on any time and they have 3 different brightness settings and then they have a strobe feature. I have the outside halos hooked up separate from the inside for the strobe feature. I dont have a video but this is how the remote system works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kUjrcyxUI4&feature=player_embedded

Thanks for this post, I have sent a set to Chad as well. He does some work that I have been looking for but havent found it until you posted this. I have a new appreciation for what you have done after talking to him, $$$$. ;)

yellowfever#154 said:
Thanks for this post, I have sent a set to Chad as well. He does some work that I have been looking for but havent found it until you posted this. I have a new appreciation for what you have done after talking to him, $$$$. ;)

Owning a Ram is pricey stuff, my wife was amazed at how many things had to be replaced because it went bad that the dealer wouldnt replace. :D

RaiderJay6 said:
Owning a Ram is pricey stuff, my wife was amazed at how many things had to be replaced because it went bad that the dealer wouldnt replace. :D

LOL, thats hilarious. I may have to use a similar line. Mine will "F"in shoot me if she finds out Im gonna spend that kinda money on a set of lights. :D

yellowfever#154 said:
LOL, thats hilarious. I may have to use a similar line. Mine will "F"in shoot me if she finds out Im gonna spend that kinda money on a set of lights. :D

You only live once so why not have fun! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back