Returning from Austin TX

ivey_usmc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, Im Josh from Austin TX. I spent 4 yrs as a U.S. Marine and 9 yrs Army and im currently a firefighter also the new guy here. Ive owned a lot of quick cars most recently a 2016 charger scatpack. I sold that and bought a 2017 4wd ram for practicality purposes but I need a srt10 in my life! Im looking at some and will be a long progress before I pull the trigger on one. I like to do my research on these things. Looks like lots of good info on this site and im looking forward to learn! Any info and advise is appreciated!

Hi everyone, Im Josh from Austin TX. I spent 4 yrs as a U.S. Marine and 9 yrs Army and im currently a firefighter also the new guy here. Ive owned a lot of quick cars most recently a 2016 charger scatpack. I sold that and bought a 2017 4wd ram for practicality purposes but I need a srt10 in my life! Im looking at some and will be a long progress before I pull the trigger on one. I like to do my research on these things. Looks like lots of good info on this site and im looking forward to learn! Any info and advise is appreciated!

Welcome and best of luck on your search. I have two 05s here in Waco you may consider. Red and silver.
254-722-5697

Welcome to the VTCoA! My 04 is on the market. 2 owner with 34k miles on it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back