REV RUNNER '09

WOLFRAM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got reminded, that I hadn't posted these yet, sorry.

20090427_1.jpg

20090427_2.jpg

20090427_3.jpg

GATE5S9.jpg

IMG_7159.jpg

IMG_6227.jpg

DSCF7216.jpg

I've got 3 vid clips but I don't know how to get them to here, anyone have any suggestions?:dontknow:

WOLFRAM said:
I've got 3 vid clips but I don't know how to get them to here, anyone have any suggestions?:dontknow:

www.photobucket.com

71dusterjon said:
that just tickles my fantasy. who painted them?
A local guy, he has a red '04 RC. He did the wing too.

amtrucker22 said:
I do like your rims :rock:
Thank you.

DSC00048.jpg

razorbackfan said:
That's awesome. Are the numbers painted or are they vinyl?
#'s & stripe are vinyl. Going to get with Steve this winter to fine tune the stripe.

IMG_6129.jpg

OSO said:
The first pics from Big bend open road?
There all from the race, first 3 are the car show, 4th first leg of the race, 5th second leg finish line, 6th parade (throwing candy), 7th meet & greet before the drivers meeting (&1-6)

Not much on video, I still haven't figured out how to get the other two from disc to photobucket.

This one is from practice...(3:42 thru 4:00)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OekHcciVUr4

Not much of a visual, But I love the way my pipes drown out the guy behind me.:rock:

joemags54 said:
Great paint job!:rock: Love the wheels. How did the Throttle body work out for you?:dontknow:
It worked out great, even though I did use it.:eek: I traded it for some other parts I needed to get her back together. Thanks man:top:

WOLFRAM said:
A local guy, he has a red '04 RC. He did the wing too.

Thank you.

DSC00048.jpg

#'s & stripe are vinyl. Going to get with Steve this winter to fine tune the stripe.

IMG_6129.jpg

There all from the race, first 3 are the car show, 4th first leg of the race, 5th second leg finish line, 6th parade (throwing candy), 7th meet & greet before the drivers meeting (&1-6)

Not much on video, I still haven't figured out how to get the other two from disc to photobucket.

This one is from practice...(3:42 thru 4:00)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OekHcciVUr4

Not much of a visual, But I love the way my pipes drown out the guy behind me.:rock:

It worked out great, even though I did use it.:eek: I traded it for some other parts I needed to get her back together. Thanks man:top:

They defiantly could hear you :rock: What was your average speed?

OSO said:
They defiantly could hear you :rock: What was your average speed?

125 for the race. Had to keep it under 140. That's when the vibration would start and by 155 (at practice) the shifter looked like it was going to snap off.

I think I got the problem solved, we'll find out this week end.:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back