RICE IS BACK.....

Rice Eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say whats up y'all...its been a while! I've styed in touch with a few but been about 6 months since I logged in. I haven't forgotten about you guys though:rock:

Going to be posting up an updated VEC and 2 sets of rims w/ M&H drag radials for sale here pretty soon.

So what have you all been up to what did I miss? I'm sure there are some new members I haven't met yet. I have since switched jobs and got married! Here is a couple photos of the good ol' days!:burnout:
1qk003.jpg

1qk056.jpg

truck034.jpg

Last edited:
Stinker I was looking for that photo of you kickin me in the arse after I blew by rear end at Bradenton but couldn't find it:dontknow:

Rice Eater said:
Stinker I was looking for that photo of you kickin me in the arse after I blew by rear end at Bradenton but couldn't find it:dontknow:
LOLOL no telling where that is buddy , I may have it somewhere:D

glad your back chad.trucks gone but I am still hanging around.That was agreat day @ Mickeys.!!

Last edited:
SD2005Dustin said:
Whatd you eat. :reddy: :hahaha:

I knew that would come out weird! I think it was a chillie dog!

Still got the truck still sprayin it once in a while for shits and giggles but haven't run at a track in a looong time. Be ready for some new tires this fall...gonna give the old ones a propper send off:burnout:

Missed all you guys good to see this place is doing better than ever...how many members now!? Keep Jack in your minds!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back