Ricey's Girl Checking In!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsRiceEater

Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself....I am Ms. Rice Eater. Since my boyfriend spends so much time on here I figured I'd join up in hopes that I can spend some more time with him and some day meet some of y'all. I have heard there are a lot of great people on here...Chad is always talking about NBT, Stinker, Mutt, Ntwork, FstJack and lots of others and how crazy all you boys get when you meet up.:dancing: He told me some members sig others on here too! I don't know any of you and always tease him about his internet friends but he claims you are some of the best friends he has and that you have helped him and others out when they needed it most. Rice Eater spends so much $$$ on mods....are you all like that too:dontknow: I can't wait until he stops spending money on his truck and more on me! I don't know if that will ever happen though. Anyways now you all know I'm keeping a tight leash on Ricey now that I'm on the forum too.:p

Welcome to the Family

MsRiceEater said:
Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself....I am Ms. Rice Eater. Since my boyfriend spends so much time on here I figured I'd join up in hopes that I can spend some more time with him and some day meet some of y'all. I have heard there are a lot of great people on here...Chad is always talking about NBT, Stinker, Mutt, Ntwork, FstJack and lots of others and how crazy all you boys get when you meet up.:dancing: He told me some members sig others on here too! I don't know any of you and always tease him about his internet friends but he claims you are some of the best friends he has and that you have helped him and others out when they needed it most. Rice Eater spends so much $$$ on mods....are you all like that too:dontknow: I can't wait until he stops spending money on his truck and more on me! I don't know if that will ever happen though. Anyways now you all know I'm keeping a tight leash on Ricey now that I'm on the forum too.:p

Yay! welcome to the funny farm! don't feed the animals.. :D cept me :D ;) :p
you should join us in the Post Whore thread if you wanna see the best of the
best of the best :D:D:D:D:D:D you can join the ranks of Wifey and others!
just have a ball and don't take anything personally.. most of the bastages
here are drunk when they post anyways.. bastages.. hmmm..

well anyways welcome! oh and a pic of me!

1180221670094.jpg

JK LOL

Sharpi

Welcome to the club. He spends money on his truck? Thats odd none of us do.;)

j.R.

Welcome to the family and if you want him to spend money on you. Get a red truck and make him buy your mods:D :)

Sharpimage said:
Hey Prof. i found a pic of you during one of your lectures

1180613898937.jpg

:p:p:p:p ;);););):D:D:D:D:rock:

Sharpi

ROATFLMAO!!! That's funny right there...

Welcome to the madness MRE! I've been telling Spousal Unit that she needs to get back on line too, she hasn't been on much of late, I'll see if I can fix that...;)

MsRiceEater said:

Greetings, and welcome to the forum:rock: Hope that we have the opportunity to meet you in the near future as well.:D
Have fun:rock:

Welcome Baby!! Just so you guys know Amanda is a great girl and a big part of my life. She has stuck with me and my family through some really hard times. Things are great now and we just celebrated our 4 yr anniversary in Turks and Caicos.

She drives a 2007 A4 2.0L Turbo Manual 6 speed:driver: Black on Black w/ tinted windas. Thats right boys she knows how to drive a stick pretty damn well! You shold see her drive the 10!!:rock: She got lucky one day driving it and a guy with a new Gillardo wanted some so she gave it hell down US1 through the tunnel:rock:

Thanks for welcoming her you guys. She will definately be making the next GTG:rock:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
LOL!!! There is no hope for you...drink another Bud Light...LOL!!!

he he yes sir!!!:rock: :rock:

but all ya got to do is ask Rice about the shim behind the counter at the store near the bradenton raceway;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back