Richard Petty Signature Challenger

#13 unlucky? shit give it to me then:D :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I agree.....

$34,930.00? They lost their freaking mind! It's gonna be like the very expensive mustangs. Collectors or people with too much money will buy it.

I love the stance, and wheels. I dont want to ride around with a PETTY challenger...is that guy even anything but an old name in nascar?

lightningKILLER said:
I love the stance, and wheels. I dont want to ride around with a PETTY challenger...is that guy even anything but an old name in nascar?

The Petty name has been in Nascar from the beginning but your statement is like saying that Carol Shelby is nothing but a mustang salesman. He is the GOAT (Greatest Of All Time)of Nascar The "King".Hell hes doing what Shelby has done ,finished his racing career and is now building performance street cars, Not to mention still involved with a wining Nascar team and at the track every weekend.

Not to take anything away from NASCAR or Petty but that's not quiet the same thing. Forgive me if my opinion is bias but i am not a fan of Nascar at all.

Carrol Shelby raced, designed and built cars for a long long time. It's what he lived for and does well even to this day. SVT is still around.

Petty knew NASCAR and they are using his name and resources to build a nice limited edition car.

Although i own a lightning, i do not like mustangs. I'd take the that challenger over a limited edition mustang any day. There's too many special edition mustangs as it is. It's actually good to see Dodge do this.:rock:

Petty did the same just not cars for the street,that's the really the only difference and this aint dodge Pettys doing this Himself

raceram9 said:
Petty did the same just not cars for the street,that's the really the only difference and this aint dodge Pettys doing this Himself
7 time cup champion, 7 daytona 500 wins & 200 cup wins in all -- that's why they call him the "KING" richard petty !!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

moparracing said:
7 time cup champion, 7 daytona 500 wins & 200 cup wins in all -- that's why they call him the "KING" richard petty !!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Amen:driver: :driver: :driver:

i love it, but it has his image everywhere (overkill). When he went to ford this year, the race team moved shops, he started this in his old shop, and restoring some old race cars. the cars have the shop hemi 426 ( who has been building mopar motors for ever)in them good for 500 plus hp. put a kenni bell on them and it's good 700 plus hp. i like it because it's really modded not just some ground effects and a dash plauqe ( like his 96 dodge truck sig series). good write up in may 2010 mopar muscle mag

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back