Ricks SRT10~PHXPOOLGUY

Nice pics. You said you had a zex kit right? Is it a wet kit? 1 stage or 2 stage?

Just a kit I put together, mixture of Edelbrock and NOS. 1 stage for now, planning on a progressive kit when I have to forge motor.

So you can spray our engines without having to forge them?? Sorry for the newbie question.

Last edited:
So you can spray our engines without having to forge them?? Sorry for the newbie question.

You can spray them, obviously forging it would be ideal for strength and safety of not blowing it up. The key is start out with a small shot and use octane booster or race gas and don't get carried away with using a big shot. I think 100 shot is safe to start out with, I do spray a 150 on a 89k mile motor though. PLENTY OF OCTANE

You can spray them, obviously forging it would be ideal for strength and safety of not blowing it up. The key is start out with a small shot and use octane booster or race gas and don't get carried away with using a big shot. I think 100 shot is safe to start out with, I do spray a 150 on a 89k mile motor though. PLENTY OF OCTANE

On top of that make sure your rear end is solid when using N2o. I took my overload springs out to lower the truck more and it wasn't a good idea.

On top of that make sure your rear end is solid when using N2o. I took my overload springs out to lower the truck more and it wasn't a good idea.

I hear ya, My truck is just my toy and I like having the stiff suspension. I had to spend well over $1000 to stiffen up the rear of the Camaro(unibody :( ) Torque arm, panhard bar, shock tower brace, subframe connetors, beefier sway bars. I didnt even touch the springs or shocks! Plus the weak @$$ 7.5 10 bolt was GMs BIGGEST fkn mistake.......thxGM. Boooooooo!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back