Ride Along

ViperCLKGTR

Reaction score
I've been waiting for this movie ever since I saw the first trailer. Stars Kevin Hart who I think is one of the funniest people alive. Well I saw the second trailer today and looky looky looks like the 10 is making a appearance!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKPULWWK-Xk]Ride Along - Trailer 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Looks like it may not survive though...

Funny lookin movie.....and our 10s are worth a few cents mote after another one dies :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

It's an 04/05 with 06 tonneau for sure! The one that jumped with silver stripes almost looks like a QC with a funky hood though?

It's an 04/05 with 06 tonneau for sure! The one that jumped with silver stripes almost looks like a QC with a funky hood though?

Yeah, it looks like two different trucks. One looks to be solid red and one has stripes.

I wonder if it's two different trucks making an appearance or it's another Vanishing Point "White Camaro" haha

You know, with the rate at which my truck breaks down (every other time I start it), I wish they would have asked to blow mine up instead.

I know this is an old thread but I thought I would let you know that know that no SRT10's were harmed in the making of this movie. I know the guy would did the camera cars and this was built on a regular 1500 and is known as "POD" it allows the actors to sit inside while the real driving is done remotely from the Pod. Pretty Cool Huh?

10955298_10153231327328501_3135946651462554355_o.jpg

I know this is an old thread but I thought I would let you know that know that no SRT10's were harmed in the making of this movie. I know the guy would did the camera cars and this was built on a regular 1500 and is known as "POD" it allows the actors to sit inside while the real driving is done remotely from the Pod. Pretty Cool Huh?

10955298_10153231327328501_3135946651462554355_o.jpg

Sweet! Those side steps though....:chain:

I thought this was a new thread and got excited because I thought they were making a ride along 2 haha still cool to see behind the scenes stuff though!!

screw Hart & Ice-T.

will there be more time with a Viper Truck this time around???

yeah those running boards made me puke in my mouth a little bit, WHY???

Back